Bentley announces an AECO Sim.
The new AECOsim family of applications provides uniquely interdisciplinary building design, analysis, and simulation software focused on helping Architectural, Engineering, Construction, and Operations (AECO) practice leaders deliver high performance buildings. These applications enable architects and engineers to author and use rich information models to:
- Predicatively design and optimize the performance of building systems and utilize information modeling within, and between, multiple disciplines using decision-support capabilities
- Produce high-quality building and project documentation for use throughout the project lifecycle of design, construction, and operations
- Extend the capabilities for users of commonly available design tools from Bentley, Autodesk AutoCAD and Revit, Graphisoft Archicad, and others in an integrated workflow through open standards
AECOsim Building Designer
AECOsim Building Designer provides information-rich multidisciplinary models for use as the centerpiece of a building design workflow, as well as for the integration of design simulation, analysis, and documentation. This innovative Building Information Modeling (BIM) application empowers architects and structural, mechanical, and electrical engineers to:
- create the most complex of buildings and constructions with unparalleled design freedom using comprehensive engineering tools in an immersive design environment,
- simulate designs with direct links to analysis applications for interdisciplinary optimization,
- produce photorealistic images and animations,
- generate fully coordinated construction documentation for output as paper or dynamic PDF deliverables,
- interact with drawings in their appropriate 3D context – hypermodels – navigating callout links to enhance and clarify the 3D model, which serves as a spatial index,
- deliver hypermodels, for immersive review, to constructors and owners conveying the design team’s full and best work, and offering integrated-project benefits regardless of the project delivery method.
For More details click below link
AECOsim Energy Simulator
AECOsim Energy Simulator is a rigorous yet intuitive application for the design, simulation, and analysis of building mechanical systems, environmental conditions, and energy performance. Used in both design and retrofit work, the software contributes to better-performing, more-sustainable buildings that consume less energy; provide greater occupant productivity, comfort, and safety; and control lifecycle operational energy costs for their owners.
AECOsim Energy Simulator allows designers to quickly assess design trade-offs in both new construction and retrofits. It is ideally suited to the needs of engineers, building energy consultants, and designers who determine building energy loads and explore building HVAC systems and design configuration options by simulating and analyzing building energy performance in workflows utilizing commonly available design tools from Bentley, Autodesk (including AutoCAD and Revit), Graphisoft Archicad, and others.
For more details click below link
AECOsim Compliance Manager
AECOsim Compliance Manager is a new project management and collaboration SaaS that automates the United States Green Building Council’s (USGBC) LEED certification process. It empowers project teams to achieve LEED certification more accurately, more quickly, and at a lower cost.
Its centralized online LEED data repository and full system of record for all project team activity, document storage, and electronic submissions provide sophisticated reporting capabilities, historical analysis, and access to past projects for best practices information. In addition, AECOsim Compliance Manager’s step-by-step task and LEED credit management, checklists, wizards and calculators, automated LEED credits, teamwork tools, and more all help projects achieve maximum LEED ranking.
For more details click below link