Pages

Saturday 13 October 2012

Revit 2013 Crashes at Start





Last week I deployed a Revit AR/ST/MEP 2013 image. After installation of Revit , as I start the application, I got the below error saying "Revit Stopped Working".



Error Description was:

Faulting application name: Revit.exe, version: 2013.0.2012.221, time stamp: 0x4f445896
Faulting module name: Utility.dll, version: 2013.0.2012.221, time stamp: 0x4f4454eb

I am getting this error for all three Revit. Initially I thought this error is because of .NET framework so I Uninstalled all Revit application, .NET framework. Then updated .NET framework and again installed a Revit. But the issue was not resolved.

So I checked with some default applications such as AV, Device Lock, some custom script. Out that I found that the application "Device Lock" was obstructing the application. So I uninstalled a Device Lock which is used to disable USB Port. After removing device lock Revit starts working smoothly.

In case if you have same issue check out with your ":DeviceLock" application..

0 comments:

Post a Comment